Thursday, July 23, 2009

Top Telly of the Noughties

According to this blog on MediaGuardian, there's going to be another of those 'Top [Number] [Somethings] of [A Time Period]' on Channel Four, this time populating the missing fields with [10], [TV Shows] and [The Noughties] respectively. I've come up with a off-the-top-of-my-head list over on the post, which as I say isn't exactly revolutionary, but at least it involved Cranford unlike any other up until that point! Feel free to make your comments over there, just wanted to flag it up :)

2 comments:

clickting said...

Good choices! I've tried, but it pains me, I feel like I'll inevitably leave out something brilliant.

Lena said...

I have just added my own choices as serenitycherry. It was easier than I thought it would be but I'm satisfied with the list.