Friday, May 29, 2009

The Invisible Dot - now with added ltd.

You know that Invisible Dot I've been going on about? Well now it's a limited company. Not, you might think, the most exciting news in the world, but that's not the case in Invisible Dot-land. Here it warrants a delightful, free party at the office - in the sweltering heat - and, of course, a mini-documentary presented by Simon Bird... (this is *brilliant*, by the way)



There was a lovely cake.


Simon Amstell topped the bill.


Tim Key hosted, and said the words "It's so hot, this isn't my hairstyle."


Tom Basden provided some awesome tunes.


And I am in this photo. YAY.


Thanks (and congrats) to Mr Invisible Dot, Simon Pearce. Beautiful piccies by Luke Ngakane.

2 comments:

Lena said...

lol....what a hoot. My older son considers something called ' the invisible dig money' I put out my hand an he 'um...um...ums (and I HAVE asked the question before!)and it never mounts to anything ever.

Looks like a good time was had anyhow!

James said...

In the words of Frankie Valli & the Four Seasons; 'Oh What a Night'!