Thursday, September 11, 2008

I'm not blog-dead either! Honest!

Well, neither me nor my blogging big sister Lisa are doing all that well, are we? Unfortunately, I don't have the excuse of a broken computer and can only blame a mixture of being very busy and slightly lazy.

Basically, the busy-ness is due to the fact that I am moving down to London at the beginning of October for a 12 week journalism course, and so I've been working out where to live (always fun!), and of course I've had to do a bit more work thanks those rather lovely people at the Guardian. (Such a kiss-ass, I know).

I think that I'm pretty much settled now, though, and know what I'm doing. Living in London is hugely seductive, of course, and I've already spent far too much money on tickets for comedy and music gigs between now and Christmas. But then that's part of the reason for going down (not spending *too much* money on these things, but going to them). Yes, Messers Folds, Minchin, Fielding, Barratt and O'Doherty will all be involved.

What all of this means, of course, is lots of things to blog about! So hopefully this hiatus shouldn't be repeated any time soon.

5 comments:

Dean said...

And I'm stuck without regular internet access till Friday at least... that's my excuse anyway...

Ash said...

Keep up the blog, always a joy to read!

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Woo and hoo! That's all jolly exciting - and hope it goes well.

I'm (almost) back up and running... almost.

Jane Henry said...

Oh many congrats Anna. Hope your new life in London is all that you want it to be!

N/OutofFashion said...

My best pal just did an internship at the Guardian :D