Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Thinking about Big Brother all day is strange indeed...

I have been doing, and will continue to do 'til Friday night, the hourly updates on Available For Panto, hence it being a tad quiet around here.

People who love friction and drama have found this series dull; those, like me, who are more interested in subtle relationships and genuine affection have found this the most fascinating to date... Liam should win - the way he dealt with Charley was pure genius. He didn't argue with her, just had a go at her - half joking, half serious - all the time, and told her exactly why people disliked her, without getting her back up. Sometimes she even listened... that's pretty impressive.

1 comment:

Dean said...

Oh god I hope you're being paid A LOT for that. I think you may have just found my personal definition of writing hell. Though part of me has a desire to mirror your hourly updates from the perspective of someone who hasn't even watched it and hates the entire concept and everyone on there by default, and slowly descend into madness. It might be funny. Thankfully I don't have Sky/Cable so I couldn't watch the bloody thing if I wanted to...

Anyways, I'm going to try not to let my opinion of you drop too much...She's just doing a job, she's just doing a job, she's just a job... :D