Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Who's booked up to see DCI Sam Tyler at the end of the month?

ME! ME! I AM!
Here's a pic to enhance your envy.

By the way, is there any way we can get the Beeb to bring Men Of The World out on DVD? I remember liking that... and I was 10 at the time. My parents were really quite liberal about me watching comedy, but strict on drama... I reckon this is A Good Thing on both counts. I was definitely watching Father Ted, The High Life and Alexei Sayle at the same age, and Bottom and repeats of The Young Ones and stuff. And it all made me the person I am today, I tell ya!

4 comments:

Scott Matthewman said...

Men of the World! That was it! Couldn't remember the name.

I had a huge crush on John Simm when that was on.

Mainly because he was the spitting image of a fried at Uni, who I also had a massive crush on...

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Oh Anna, you know how to make a girl jealous...

Stu_n said...

Just seen Elling. Have big dunb grin on face. It's fab.

AnnaWaits said...

Cool! Glad you loved it... very excited :D