Saturday, June 30, 2007

And the thing that keeps popping into my head and making me think 'woah, that's the best thing ever'...?

It's a spoiler if you haven't seen the last Doctor Who yet...











No really, you don't wanna know this if you've not watched it....














It's huge, I'm not gonna spoil it for you...

















Last chance, I'm saying it in the next one...
















CAPTAIN JACK IS THE FREAKIN' FACE OF BOE! My *goodness* that's one hell of a twist. The best so far. I'll do the proper review tomorrow.

4 comments:

Stu-N said...

Which means, of course, that he chose the words 'You Are Not Alone' because he knew that was the Master's psuedonym...

Clever Russell.

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

I'm still chewing thoughts about this finale... I'm probably going to spend the day writing my post of the finale three eps (or, in old-fashioned terms, the 6 parter).

Dean said...

Probably shouldn't have read that but I only watched Evolution of the Daleks the other night so I'm a fair bit behind... Interesting twist.

Anonymous said...

Yaaaay!!!
I loved this so much!
It's be hard to top this twist...

xxx