Tuesday, April 10, 2007

So...

... what have I been up to these last ten days?

Finishing my first essay of three...
Reading Rob's fab news as always...
Posting a couple of things over at the Scoop...
Watching My Best Friend's Wedding (odd film, the "heroine" does awful, unforgivable things throughout)...
Translating a load of Anglo-Saxon...
Discovering a TV show called Theatre247 (on what's very possibly a religious channel) which covers opening nights...
Being unsure about The Shakespeare Code (bit heavy on the references, fun overall though)...
Playing Doctor Who Top Trumps...
Getting a Dalek easter egg with "EXTERMINATE" sound effect...
Getting a really retro Doctor Who pinbadge...
Generally doing too many things to do with Doctor Who...

Haha, see you in another few days ;)

4 comments:

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Ha: yes "My Best Friend's Wedding" is a very odd film: I mean, Roberts' is just such a horrid character. How unsympathetic can they make her and still call this a romantic comedy?

I like your DW eggstravaganza weekend and I suspected you may be a little cranky about alllll those refs in TSC this week: for me, I loved it not least because they got in all the refs I wanted to see in the episode. Plus, you know, that whole "57 academics" thing totally had me in fits.

Good luck on your final hurdles of essay writing. You're nearly there!!!

Dean said...

I have some Torchwood pin badges, do you want them? Not really my thing...

MediumRob said...

It's not that fab. But thanks! And good luck with the Anglo-Saxon: business or pleasure?

AnnaWaits said...

Haha actually it's business which has latterly become a pleasure. I've got an exam and an essay to do, but I've really enjoyed it recently!

And thank you Dean, but it's not really my thing either!