Sunday, February 11, 2007

Primeval reaction

Well, a quick search seems to have it range from the really bad, through flawed, and so-so, to unconditional praise. That, I think, is what they call the 'full gamut'. The most common response, however, was surprise at an ITV show not being truly awful. I can't tell you the number of times I've read 'better than I thought it would be' - honestly, do a search and you'll see what I mean. If they want to improve, ITV really do have to take that as a back-handed compliment and nothing more.

(By the way, I also read this line: "the script was better than any I've seen on modern Dr. Who". That made me feel slightly ill. Oh, and you may have noticed that I didn't mention any of the acting in my review, with Mr Henshall as notably absent. That's because the script was so bad that I can't bear to judge him when having to act it out.)

Lisa's great review.

2 comments:

lisa said...

Adrian Hodges and Tim Haines has created a wonderful sci-fi sitcom. I like this show and always like to watch this show online.

Watch TV Shows Online

rick said...

Guys....Enjoy your favorite sitcom online for free and use this source to Watch TV Shows Online.