Monday, January 08, 2007

Arcade Fire info

A belated Happy New Year to you all!

I come bearing gifts - NME.com has been providing lots of lovely information concerning Arcade Fire today!
Here we're told that their new album, Neon Bible, is out on March 5th, with a single called 'Black Mirror' coming out some time before, and here there's news of a European tour, including these UK dates...

Dublin Olympia - March 5/6
Manchester Apollo - March 8/9
Glasgow Barrowlands - March 11/12
London Brixton Academy - March 14/15
Tickets go on sale on Friday!

And here's a bizarre trailer-type thing from the band, which has little snippets of the new songs running in the background...

5 comments:

Matt said...

Anna, you're best. Being a very lazy music fan and not having the time or inclination to read the music press I nearly always miss out. My normal way of finding out about gigs I'd like to attend is reading its review in the paper.

Now I will not. Brixton it is. Pukka. Those excerpts sound fucking cool.

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Brilliant! Well, I for one am VERY excited by this...

stu_n said...

Thank you thank you thank you.

I tried to get tickets for the Smith Square/Porchester Hall gigs. Failed. Brixton should be fab, though.

AnnaWaits said...

I do my best :D I'd like to get down to a Brixton gig too.

stu_n said...

Did you get tickets eventually? I managed to get some for the Saturday show by hanging around in Star Green on Argyll Street until the band had confirmed the date.