Saturday, November 11, 2006

Two days to go...

... and Noel and Julian are spreading themselves thin to boost sales. Did anyone see 'em on Jonathan Ross last night? And John Barrowman! It was a good show. John was as hyper and as naughty as we've come to expect, Noel looked wonderfully ridiculous as usual and Julian... well bless that man, have you ever seen anyone look quite so uncomfortable (and cute and endearing, of course) as him on that show? Apparently he was made even more embarrassed than he usually is on these things because when Wossy picked up on his reticence, he made everyone stare at him. Lovely.

P.S. I really am aware that noone cares about the details of every movement made by Messers Fielding and Barratt... but whatchagunnado. In fact, I'm even going to tell you that Julian was clean shaven on Soccer am. Yes, the trademark 'tache is gone. :P

9 comments:

Dean said...

I loved the fact that Bollo and Naboo were there in the green room serving absolutely no purpose at all other than in the occasional throw-back to the room.

I choose to believe they accompony Noel and Julian to all TV show appearences and just sit in the dressing room.

AnnaWaits said...

Yes, it's quite strange that I've only ever really seen them in character. Even when Noel and Julian talk about the people inside the costumes, they still call them Naboo and Bollo! They were with them on Soccer am too.

The Boosh are on T4 this morning, but even I cant sit through a Hollyoaks omnibus just to see three minutes.

Dean said...

Hehe, nor me, gotta have standards. Hoping someone will pop it up on UK Nova like they did last time.

Dean said...

Just read the PS... no need to apologise!

Seen this btw?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8TaGr3uCF8

AnnaWaits said...

I'm glad someone's interested!

And yeah I think I've seen that - on dial up at home, but I'm guessing its the 'oblong' one?! Genius :)

Matt_c said...

Did you watch Soccer AM because you are a longtime fan of Tim Lovejoy's hijinks or was it just because of the Boosh?

If you hadn't seen it before you may have been confused by a show that is three hours long and all filler. I was confused at first but grew to love it. The repetition is quite comforting first thing on a Saturday morning.

Anyway I liked Bollo dancing with the soccerette.

AnnaWaits said...

I watched this show specifically because of the Boosh, but I've seen it lots before - I quite like it really, but I'm generally watching with the sound down and listening to Jonathan Ross. I multi-task on a Saturday :)

And yeah, Bollo's catwalking was cool!

Anonymous said...

I never really know what these are about but decided to say hi.--bib

AnnaWaits said...

Bless you, it's great to hear from you!

And you should find out what this is about if nothing else - go order The Mighty Boosh DVDs! :)