Thursday, November 30, 2006

By referrals...

Holyhoses Rob has been taking a look at the searches that have brought people to his blog, and it's so much fun I thought I'd do the same...

Theatre life film art television furniture: Unless this is a particular coincidence, I think they may have *wanted* to wind up here

noel fielding illness: I hope he's ok...

julian barratt interview: So I like the Boosh!

alan davies: how many pages of results must you have to go through before you get to me with this search!!

vibrate on desert idland discs: it wasn't one of mine, but it could have been. Search engines are clever these days, aren't they?

rsc bible abridged: ah someone with real taste

simon amstell john barrowman: two people who are both wonderful, but it's hard to find a collection

rufus sewell (x about 100): someone was really interested in Rufus Sewell

3 comments:

Matt_c said...

Fisking Central is no 7 for 'dean gaffney hate site'.

You don't wanna know what fellow-fisker Tom Hamilton is number one Google search result for...

You do?

Ok. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Dean said...

John Barrowman was a guest on Nevermind The Buzzcocks the other week, which is of course now hosted by (and ten times the better for it) Simon Amstell.

AnnaWaits said...

Ah that makes sense. And yeah, I agree its got a new lease of life, Simon's so quick.

And Matt, I really didn't need to know that ;)