Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Blogging with Blogger in Beta

Over here. Just for fun mind, don't go changing those bookmarks. Blogger Beta looks pretty nifty - tags (or 'labels', so that Blogger can feel as though they've invented something new, rather than just been slow), and you can edit the look of the blog really easily - dragging and dropping elements all over the place. And there's the option to add more content like a list of all your 'labels', feeds, sidebar photos and lists etc. Looks good, but I'll tell you when I find the inevitable disadvantages... :)

EDIT: I'm in love with Blogger Beta. I've got all new colours and fonts in about 30 seconds. Hurry up and change over, Mr Google!

EDIT 2: I'll post all my little discoveries at annawaitsbeta.blogspot.com rather than here, I think.

4 comments:

SimonHolyHoses said...

If you want new curtains and wallpaper, I say go for it girl!

You'd be surprised at how invigorating a change can be.

AnnaWaits said...

If it were as easy as it is over at Beta I would! I might have a little go though :)

SimonHolyHoses said...

Please let us know when/if you go live with the other place.

AnnaWaits said...

I think all of Blogger will change eventually, so we'll just keep the same blog but with extar features :)