Sunday, July 09, 2006

Dean's 25 lines

Luckily our tastes are scarily similar, so I've actually got a few this time! Go have a look.



Still not ready for Doctor Who. Give me time, dammit! ;)


EDIT: The comments won't load for me! It just keeps loading and loading.... so I'll do it from here.
5) Ben Folds, Late
14) Divine Comedy, Arthur C. Clarke's Mysterious World? That could be wrong actually...
16) Ben Folds Five, Song For The Dumped
19) Divine Comedy, Sticks and Stones
23) Hallelujia - Is it Rufus? Probably not, but I'll mention him at any given opportunity

3 comments:

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Take all the time you need. I just wnat to know what you thought...

Dean said...

Well considering I only found your blog from a Ben Folds fan site it's not that scary :)

Let me know if the comments fix themselves and it's just a temporary problem, or if they're totally broken for you - if so I'll pester the technical people to make them work!

AnnaWaits said...

Heehee I know, Dean :)
I'll check out the comments again and let you know.