Monday, June 05, 2006

Busy-ness

Sorry for the complete lack of posts and comments on all your lovely blogs, believe me, I am reading, just a tad busy at the moment as I'm going to be stage managing a play at the end of the week - 'Flourless', written by Nick Payne - a York student renowned for being the funniest person anyone has ever met.

So, by this time next week I should be back in full blogging mode - up for commenting on the Doctor Who two parter (started well...!) and boring you all with my usual topics of Benny Folds and Boosh. You love it.

6 comments:

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Indeed we do. Hope the play goes well.

Dean said...

you might like this: http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Doctor_Who

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Dean: Terrible. terrible, but somehow compellingly hilarious! And the Zygon yawning...

AnnaWaits said...

Heehee that's cool, thank you :)

Anonymous said...

good luck and let us nkow how it goes. what's this play about?

Anonymous said...

hahaha that last comment was me too.
-bib