Tuesday, May 09, 2006

From those diligent d-t.commers...

Who Does Who Think He Is?!05/05/2006, 16:47pm BST

The BBC have confirmed that David Tennant will be tracing his family tree and going back to his roots for a new series of the BBC show Who Do You Think You Are?
David has already been back to Paisley to film segments for the show which will be shown on BBC One in the Autumn.


Yay! A lot of actors often seem quite reticent or shy when it comes to just 'being themselves' on tv. Our Dave is not one of them... There must be something in the highland water, because, just like Ewan McGregor, he's always engaging and funny, so I think this'll be great.

5 comments:

Mouldy said...

Ok, so I accept he is quite a good actor and he is reasonably attractive (even with the beard) but there is something that puts me on edge about him. Something smarmy.

AnnaWaits said...

No! There's a complete lack of smarm! Heehee. Actually you're totally not the first person to say that, so a guess I'll *have* to take your point ;) I can't go with "quite a good actor" though...

Marie said...

You think it'll be good? I thin it'll be rubbish and I definitely won't be watching. And obviously, I am lying.

AnnaWaits said...

Heehee, yes, I guessed that :)

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Yeah, I spotted that on the DT fan site a few days aago and just thought "bugger: even more reasons for Neil mocking me watching family history on tv".

But he is of the Macdonald clan which well excites my friend Helen Lisette (also distantly of the same clan).