Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Chelsea Flower Show, Big Brother and the French Open

These three things just scream 'SUMMER' to me. If you keep your curtains shut, you can almost believe it's on its way...

On the subject of Big Brother, I'm not watching it. Not because I'm boycotting it, not because I don't like it, not because I've been press ganged into joining Facebook and now have no free time... well it's partly that, but mostly I don't rightly know sir. I watched the launch and hated all the contestants, but I hate them every year and still watch. I honestly don't know what's happened. What this does mean, however, is that I can get into Celebrity X Factor which will be on at the same time. And you just know that it's going to be gold...

2 comments:

Deano said...

Argh! Anna, turns out you're the one that finally pushed me over the edge... after months of university people extoling the virtue of Facebook and trying to get me to sign up you are the straw that has broken the camel's back and finally caused me to relent. The last 2 hours of my life just dissapeared.

AnnaWaits said...

Well, my powers of unintended persuasion are indeed very strong... :)