Friday, February 17, 2006

Paul Fuzz sets up 'Blapple' - and gets his lawyers ready

I'm not sure I exactly get what Mr. Fuzz is up to, but it sounds mighty interesting:

While I'm fascinated by The Beatles entire career, over time I have become particularly obsessed with the post-Peppers unravelling of the group, and the troubled historical context in which it was played out and in many ways reflected. I figured it might be cool if I presented my blog as yet another Apple subsiduary - Blapple, if you will - which I could produce in the Apple spirit. Seeing as Apple is the most litigious company ever this may prove to be a rather foolish exercise, but at least if they bring legal action against me it'll mean I've written myself a little part in The Beatles story.

Aside from the Apple angle the blog's gonna cover all sortsa wooly liberal cultural boohockey; film, telly, music, politics, Bush-baiting yadda yadda yadda, same garbage you get everywhere. Anyhoo, thanks for listening, I'm still getting the hang of this blogging thang and it's probably gonna be a while 'fore I get it all running smoothly...a little like Apple.


Check it out for yourself over at Flew In From Miami, and get your bags packed and alternate identity at the ready...

No comments: