Tuesday, February 07, 2006

The Complete History of AnnaWaits' 1st 100 Posts (Abridged)

Doctor Who is the saviour of family TV!
Rufus Wainwright is a real star!
Captain Jack is the best TV character for years!
Michael Grandage for National director!
Ben Folds doesn't fit on the musical map!
But rocks the suburbs like no-one else!
I can't spell 'Austen'!
I saw a different Richard II to everyone else!
Sheffield Theatre's Much Ado was better than it was given credit for!
Rufus Wainwright!
Rory MrGrath shouldn't be allowed on Qi!
I get excited about stuff before I really think it through!
David Tennant is beautiful!
And talented!
I defend the 'comment' function with uncharacteristic ferocity!
Ben Folds!
I have a lot of opinions about family films!
And sitcoms!
The NME is a strangely controversial subject!
As are The Beatles!
The Arctic Monkeys aren't all that!
My Name Is Earl is a big hug in a show!
The Strokes aren't lazy!
Rufus Wainwright and Ben Folds!




Yup, that brings us pretty much up to date. Thanks for reading, commenting and disputing, it means a lot. :D

7 comments:

HolyhosesRob said...

That's lovely.

(I'm incognito at the moment, on my own blog - formerly HolyhosesRob0

Reidski said...

Happy hundred.

AnnaWaits said...

Many thanks :)

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Woo-hoo!

The Blind-Winger Jones said...

Congratulation on the century fellow York blogger you !

Marie said...

Yay! Congratulations! Your blog is one of my faves. Here's to 100 more posts - the sooner the better...

AnnaWaits said...

Hey, praise indeed! Thanks to all!