Monday, December 12, 2005

Not long now...



The Doctor's Jedi-tendancies will come out in The Christmas Invasion, it seems...

Oh, and you can get tickets for David's (and his dad's!) appearance on Ready Steady Cook if you're at all interested... ;)

Thanks for both of these, of course go to the most commited and comprehensive fansite on the net - www.david-tennant.com!

Oh, and I also stumbled across the Tennant!Love LiveJournal community (while searching for blogs about Promises, Promises, funnily enough - it's great how these things find you, isn't it?!) which helpfully warns - "Be prepared for unexpected bouts of Tennant!Sex discussion!" Don't say no-one told you...

2 comments:

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

I make similar excuses that do not work with anyone...

Marie said...

I am a bit thick about some things, but I just could not figure out how that DT Livejournal community works. I have tried twice now and given up both times. Can you help me?