Sunday, December 11, 2005

"Many hits?"

I'd just like to thank everyone who reads my blog, so that I could honestly answer "It's growing..." to this question in a recent interview to help with press and publicity for Stagecoach Youth Theatre York's production of His Dark Materials. :D

It's going to be a great thing to be involved in, to stop being flippant for a moment. SYTY have been granted permission to stage the full 2-part National Theatre production of His Dark Materials - with children playing the children. It's a huge project, and they want national media attention. Well they've come to the right place... *gulp*

3 comments:

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Wow - that is SO cool! Blog as publicity too...
;

David Duff said...

Excellent! You'll be able to punt my production of "Ghosts" next year. A whole new career is opening before you - "Anna Waites - Publicity Agent"!

maurinsky said...

Hi there, this is your new best friend maurinsky, and apparently we share another thing in common, theater! I will be reading your blog tonight because I feel I should know more about my new best friend.