Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Regretted Unkindness

Shakespeare's Sister asks whether we have an unkindness we reget. (Thanks to Lisa for blogging this)

Just a quick point, my 'confession' is quite silly, but I think it's worth sharing nonetheless.

When I was maybe 7 or so, and my brother about 12, we did something pretty harsh, but, I still think, damn funny. You know how big kids always trash sandcastles they see left on the beach? Well now I realise that the child who built it actually never expected to see it again, but that didn't enter our heads at the time. All we saw was big kid destruction, and we wanted to do something about it. Dish out some instant karma. So, we found one of those incredibly prickly bushes that grow on the beach- a sea holly, say - and built a sandcastle around it.

I'm sorry, but that still makes me laugh.... and I can't say I entirely reget it...

3 comments:

Deano said...

Not sure if that's particulary mean or not but it is without doubt this: evil genius!

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Definitely genius with an evil twinge!

AnnaWaits said...

Haha why thank you both ;)