Tuesday, July 26, 2005

A few random things...

So, what do we think?

Good suit and Converse, could lose the coat. (Gratuitous Spaced quote - "I think you should burn it, cos if you lose it, you might find it again...") I can't believe I'm discussing the Doctor's outfit... what a difference Russell T makes...

In other news, watched Fantastic Four yesterday. What a great piece of fluff and nothingness! This is not clever or making any statement like the wonderful X-Men movies or (the less wonderful but for some reason rated higher) Spiderman but it's great fun. I think it's had mixed reviews, and I can see why when you compare it to the other comic book films that have come out over the last few years, but it's probably a better *family* film. For me, it was actually Chris Evans (Johnny Storm) who was the star. If was wasn't playing the Human Torch, I'd say he lit up the screen...

And finally: Lost. It's 'coming soon', as we've been told often enough. I've seen a good few episodes of this, and I can recommend it. If you're anything like me, you'll get hooked, but you won't have a clue whether it's actually good or not....

Til next time.

2 comments:

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Loved the Spaced quote (there's always room for one of those)!

Casyn raved about Lost over at The Slayer Library. Don't know why it's taken so long to get here on terrestrial. Will probably try and watch it.

Still, tonight I'm going to be in Sherlock Holmes land (even he did have to have a 'tashe for the role).

Tim said...

Oh my God. The first season of Lost is sooooo good. Watch it! You won't be able to contain yourself from episode to episode. Promise.